Thursday 22 September 2011

Waste

What I don't see I don't know
What I don't know I don't want
What I don't want I don't need
What I don't need I don't feel
What I don't feel I don't say
What I don't say I don't like
What I don't like I waste


Approximately two hours after making his post last night, the Glass Man began to convulse in what I presume to have been a gasoline poisoning-induced seizure. He saw none of your responses, though it was amusing to watch him desperately refresh the page every few seconds.

The Glass Man's spasms brought him to the floor, where he struck his head. This, of course, only increased the ferocity of his convulsions, and it was all I could do to keep him from causing himself further harm. When he was properly restrained (though twitching and foaming at the mouth), I realized that our fun was over.

So I killed him. I put him in the makeshift iron maiden I've been working on and jumped on it. Repeatedly.

Though I'm unsure if the Glass Man felt the pain at the end, I can assure you he died feeling completely alone.

Now I have some real work to do.

I don't know what I see
I don't want what I know
I don't need what I want
I don't feel what I need
I don't say what I feel
I don't do what I say
I don't like what I do
I just like to waste

2 comments:

  1. ... Congratulations.
    It's been over three years since I've added someone onto a list of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you die, I hope I may watch. I would leave my isolation to watch you squirm and die in the way that you have forced others to die.

    You end lives because yours is so worthless, and really, I think in a way it would be a worse fate for you to keep living. If only you didn't kill others, I would leave you to it.

    On that note, I hope Shady kills you.

    ReplyDelete