Wednesday 21 September 2011

Üpdate

The umlaut is for effect.

The Glass Man is currently short six fingers, two ears and a foot.

Highlights of the day include:
- Making him sobbingly declare that he's a monster.
- Having him scream "Why are you doing this? You're me!", which is true, but untrue.
- The moment he actually stopped screaming and simply stared at me while I continued.
- Telling him about Dante's unfortunate end.

Now, I may be a cruel man, but I'm not an unreasonable one. When he's recovered from his current fainting spell, the Glass Man will be giving you all another post. How I look forward to seeing him type with nothing but two thumbs and a pair of index fingers.

2 comments:

  1. Brother, you are a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was better off dead at that point.

    Oh, Tiger, look at you. I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete