Tuesday 20 September 2011

Sushi

Dear God, I love sushi. I could throw away the rest of Japanese culture in an instant, but sushi I'd keep any day.

You see, the Glass Man can't eat sushi any more. He has no teeth to eat with. I have, however, given him plenty to drink from an old gasoline can I found in the basement.

Of course, I haven't been torturing him for the last twenty or so hours. I did dodge out for some delicious sushi and I've been working on a little... project. A send-off if you will.

Having finally captured him, and most of all broken him, I feel... relieved. I win. Hahah. I finally win. And when, of course, he succumbs, I will be free to do anything!


I'm sorry, I have to go now. He's trying to tell me something, but his speech is strangely slurred.

3 comments:

  1. Ferus, I really hope we meet one day so I can knock all your teeth out. Maybe pass you around like a ragdoll to the others on your list, let them "tell" you what they think about your ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! I just made him say he's a monster! This is FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're worse than a monster after you've done these things.

    ReplyDelete